One of the firms on the Panel of Solicitors; Anthony Collins, have partnered with 'Action Planning' - specialist funding and strategy consultants in the Christian charity sector - to present a workshop on “Funding capital projects for churches”.
The workshop will take place on 26th November 2019 at Anthony Collins' offices in Birmingham and run from 9.30am (for a 10am start) until 4.15pm.
The session will cover:
- Exploring how to develop a powerful case for support that will encourage people to give;
- Unpack why people give and how to ask them to do so;
- Examine the various sources of funds available to churches for capital projects, and how to be realistic and effective when reaching out;
- Provide tips on what to look for when entering into construction contracts and how to ensure that you have the right charity structure to carry out the project
- Explore how to put together an effective action plan for fundraising for your capital project, whilst recognising the important of underpinning this with prayer.
Full details for the event can be downloaded here along with the RSVP form.
Please note that there is a cost of £96 (including VAT) for attending this event including lunch.
The sessions will be allocated on a first come, first served basis and early booking is recommended.
Please disseminate information about this event to anyone in Local Churches or Circuits who you may feel would be interested in attending.