“Anthony Collins Solicitors supports managing trustees nationally with all legal issues.
As a member of the panel of solicitors for the Methodists, we are experienced in finding simple, fixed fee, pragmatic solutions.
We are national charity and faith law specialists with over 25 years of experience in these areas.”
How Anthony Collins can help Managing Trustees
As a member of the panel and preferred legal supplier, Local Churches, Circuits and Districts can rest assured that Anthony Collins have the necessary expertise and experience to advise Managing Trustees on the legal issues affecting their charity.
Anthony Collins can advise on issues such as:
- Property transactions – all transactions including manse sales and purchases, occupational leases, buying and selling properties and major redevelopments
- Charity Law, model trusts and governance
- Employment law and pensions matters
- Litigation and safeguarding
- Ecumenical work
- Other specialist areas including trusts, data protection, reputational issues, schools, grants and fundraising
For further information on the legal services offered by Anthony Collins, Managing Trustees can visit their website at www.anthonycollins.com and/or by reading their brochure here.
If Managing Trustees want to speak with someone directly about a legal issue or transaction please contact
- Dominic Curran the Methodist Client Partner at Anthony Collins on 0121 214 3698 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Laura Mynott, an Associate Solicitor within Dominic's team at Anthony Collins on 0121 214 3687 or at email@example.com.
Offices and the team at Anthony Collins
Anthony Collins Solicitors work across the country for managing trustees.
Anthony Collins have been working with faith clients for over 45 years.
Anthony Collins were founded in 1973 by Anthony Collins, whose Christian faith motivated him to set up a firm to serve individuals and the community.
Anthony Collins are national market leaders for their legal services to national Christian church bodies, individual Christian churches and Christian charities with clients instructing them from all across the country from their recognised expertise in advising charities and social providers.
The Firm works across the country with offices in:
134 Edmund Street,
T +44 (0)121 200 3242
F +44 (0)121 212 7442
76 King Street
T +44 (0)161 470 0310
Tel: 0121 214 3632
Mob: 07713 394752
Property – Associate
Tel: 0121 214 3687
Mob: 07864 916953
If you have any queries in relation to the Panel of solicitors please contact TMCP Legal for further assistance.