The standard form of licence for use of premises for Christian worship (Worship Licence) has been prepared specifically for use of Model Trust property by another Christian church or congregation for non-Methodist services and meetings for public religious worship under Model Trust 14(2A).
Before using the Worship Licence please refer to the:
- Schedule 14a Flow Chart and Process Chart - for guidance on the process that must be followed before another Christian church or congregation can use Model Trust property for non-Methodist services and meetings for public religious worship; and the
- Worship Licence and Booking Form Document Guide for specific guidance on using and completing the Worship Licence.
For general guidance on licences you may find the following documents of assistance:
- Licence Guidance 1 - When to use the Standard Licence
- Licence Flow Chart
- Licence Guidance 2 - Completing the Standard Licence
- Licence Guidance 3 – The Standard Licence Explained; and
- Licence FAQs.
Please select whether you wish to download this document as a Word or pdf file. If you download in Word you will be able to type in the details relating to the specific arrangement or premises. However, if you make any alterations or additions, please contact TMCP for approval on behalf of the Connexional Team under Standing Order 931(3).